Logoplaste is currently looking for a SAP SuccessFactors Administrator to support the Corporate HR department.
Reporting directly to the Corporate HR Manager, you will be required to work as an integral part of the team.
If you fit the profile, please submit your cv. This Recruitment process is confidential.
The HR Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to our Corporate HR department, on the day-to-day management of SuccessFactors System. Works together with the Corporate HR team and supports global HR team by handling employee related processes.
Key tasks & Activities
SuccessFactors Administration (80%)
- Serves as the first line of support for SuccessFactors inquiries;
- Provides day-to-day operational support and maintenance, across all SuccessFactors modules: Employee Central, Compensation, Performance and Goals;
- Owns the configuration, maintenance, operations, and ongoing administration of SuccessFactors, in collaboration with Corporate HR department and external support vendor;
- Responsible for submitting and managing tickets with external support vendor;
- Serves as a project lead on implementations by providing input/assistance with configuration and development, process mapping & tasks, system testing, system readiness, training, and change management, in collaboration with Corporate HR department and external support vendors;
- Functions as the reporting administrator to configure and maintain reporting tools including dashboards, analytics, online, & ad-hoc tables.
Corporate HR support (20%)
- Supports team in recruitment process: reviews applications and schedules interviews;
- Plans and conducts induction/onboarding activities to new hires;
- Support team in Corporate processes: performance management system, monthly KPI’s, annual compensation review, bonus, training of corporate policies, employee engagement survey, etc.
Background and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources, Management or Psychology;
- Minimum 1 years experience in Human Resources department;
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, Performance & Goals, Compensation, Onboarding, among others.
- Experience in an international and multicultural company will be an advantage;
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Excel;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- High degree of comfort with technology and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well in a global and virtual team;
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills, as well as high initiative;
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Shape a better world with our partners through mindful packaging solutions
Work with us
Estrada da Malveira 900