Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit an Automation Engineer to integrate the IT Department.
Reporting directly to the Automation Manager you will be required to work as an integral part of the team.
If you fit the profile, please submit your CV. This Recruitment process is confidential.
The Automation Engineer reports to the Automation Manager. Analyses, designs the concept and project, makes the integration and programming, as well as the diagnosis and troubleshooting of automation systems of plant equipment. The purpose of the job function is to fulfil the automation needs related with the global digitalization project.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Responsible to design, assemble and test Automation systems;
- Support the implementation of IoT interfaces;
- On-site support and solution Hypercare;
- Maintain backups and project documentation.
Who we are looking for...
Background & Experience:
- Degree in Electronics, Automation or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 2-5 years of experience in industrial environment;
- Solid knowledge of electric/electronic circuits.
- Advance knowledge of Automation systems and industrial production processes;
- Expertise on electrical design, implementation, and troubleshooting;
- PLC and HMI programming experience;
- Knowledge of different communication protocols, such as Modbus, Modbus/TCP, PROFINET, OPC, etc.;
- Previous experience on coding with Python, JS, PHP, and others (is a plus);
- Previous experience in MySQL DB interaction (is a plus);
- Previous experience in GUI development (is a plus);
- Fluent in English.
- Analytical and Conceptual Thinking;
- Problem Solving;
- Listening & Understanding;
- Teamwork & Cooperation;
- Availability for international travels.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Follow us on LinkedIn
LOGOPLASTE - SHAPING THE FUTURE TOGETHER
Work with us
Estrada da Malveira 900