Logoplaste is looking for talented graduates that want to start a career in a Global Plastic Packaging Company.
You will be part of a 1-year Global Program and have the opportunity to contact with real life industrial experiences among state of the art production processes and equipment's understand innovation projects in packaging, learn about Lean manufacturing and get to know the company’s unique culture, DNA and daily routines.
Along the way you will be challenged to solve real technical issues and present your solutions to the senior management.
We want to support Logoplaste’s growth globally by providing a continuous stream of talents and professionals experts and future potential leaders.
WHAT WE OFFER...
- Intense technical training on the main technologies used by Logoplaste
- Development of hard and soft skills
- Exposure to a multicultural environments
- Provide challenging work experiences and knowledge sharing
- Collaborate and be a part of the shop-floor team and participe in shift working
- Develop the mindset of continuous improvement, innovation and proactive initiatives in operation – The Logoplaste Way
- Contract type: Full time, 1 year fixed term
- Positions available: 6
- Experience required: 0-2 years
- Studies level required: Bachelor degree
- Location: Globally
ENGINEERING FOR THE FUTURE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
A GLOBAL AND INSPIRING LEARNING EXPERIENCE
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
- Recent graduate in Engineering: Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Automation or Polymers
- Availability for international mobility
- Fluent in English
- Ambitious - Team player - Eager to learn
- Focused on Quality and continuous Improvement
- Dynamic and energetic
- Willing to be a part of our shop floor team
HOW TO APPLY...
Apply online, complete the internship application form, attach your CV and write a commitment letter that will leave us wanting to know more about you!
The application deadline is 31st of July 2019.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!
SHAPE YOUR CAREER AT LOGOPLASTE
Work with us
Estrada da Malveira 900