Join the Logoplaste Team!
Logoplaste is seeking to recruit a Quality Manager, to join the plant team in Sturtevant, WI (USA).
Manage quality control processes and provide leadership for all quality-related issues.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Responsible for ensuring that all processes are in line with the established Integrated Management System
- Provide advice and interpretation to the teams on IMS procedures
- Create and manage all quality control procedures and policies
- Manage risk management tool
- Provide hands-on quality support and guidance to all levels of staff
- Manage and maintain the Integrated Management System
- Generate and analyze reliability and failure statistics to eradicate systematic problems
- Audit and monitor the supply chain and drive continuous improvement throughout the company
- Recruit and train quality staff
- Process data using SAP and prepare KPI reports for monthly operation meetings
- Implement quality testing methods
- Organize training programs
- Organize trials for new products
- Manage and coordinate analysis of quality control data to make corrective actions where necessary
- Ensure compliance to the customer’s GMP guidelines
- Implement statistical methods to ensure improvements are made
- Manage raw material receiving/COA’s from supplier
- Oversee tracking and reporting of heldware
- Investigate and provide suggestions on corrective actions in response to customer concerns
Background and Experience
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and other accreditations
- Ability to learn Statistical Process Control
- Good interpersonal skills required in order to interact with personnel at all levels
- Minimum 5 years’ manufacturing experience
- Proficient in MS Office and other applications
- Understanding of Integrated Systems
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Shape a better world with our partners through mindful packaging solutions
Work with us
Plainfield, Illinois 60544