Logoplaste is currently seeking to hire a Process Technician to join the plant team in Tabler Station, WV.
Join the Logoplaste Team and receive SIGN-ON BONUS and INCENTIVES!
- $1500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Attendance Bonus Up To $1000 Per Year!
- PLUS, excellent benefits!
- On-the-Job Training WILL be Provided!
Reporting to: Production Manager
The Process Technician is responsible for implementing and managing all mold and machine processes as well as managing the quality function for relevant machinery.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Sets up and runs production molds
- Make required mold changes/process adjustments and complete color changes as required
- Assures that the performance of all new and existing molds meet engineering and production standards
- Responsible for processes that produce bottles and/or preforms to the specifications determined by the Quality team
- Ensure all molds and molding machine run
- Troubleshoot molding processes and cycles
- Analyzes problem areas when parts are not meeting Quality specifications.
- Troubleshoot equipment, ancillary equipment and support equipment and partner with maintenance as required
- Maintains and completes all necessary reports and records
- Train employees to ensure they are able to do their job with success
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures as well as maintain good housekeeping and GMP practices/Global Food Safety practices
- Communicates with management on mold and machine problems
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience in plastics technology or a similar technical area; Recognized certification or education in related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of PET, SPC, plastics, electrical, electronic hydraulics, mechanical and pneumatic functions
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with downtime analysis and scrap reduction
- Ability to read blueprints and be able to use precision measuring and inspection equipment
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, including MS Office and SAP
- Ability to effectively communicate technical system issues
- Must be able to work flexible hours to complete necessary changes and provide support for processing on all shifts
- Good communication and team building skills
Physical requirements and work environment
- Experience with lean manufacturing processes
- Ability to work in a fast pace, lean environment with heat above 90 degrees
- Ability to sit, climb, stand, bend, crawl and walk on a varying basis throughout the assigned work schedule
- Ability to carry and/or maneuver up to 50 pounds
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities. We will train you on this job and have you grow with the company!
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Shape a better world with our partners through mindful packaging solutions.
Work with us
Plainfield, Illinois 60544