Join the Logoplaste Team!
- Competitive wages
- Attendance Bonus!
- $1500 Sign-on Bonus!
- $500 Referral Bonus!
- Overtime available!
- PLUS, Excellent Benefits!
Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Quality Technician, to join one of our Teams in Inwood, WV.
The Quality Technician will provide focused, hands on quality support and expertise for all plant related quality issues.
Key Tasks &Activities...
- Maintain all quality control procedures and policies
- Provide hands on quality support and guidance to all staff
- Ensure product meets customer specifications and expectations
- Complete quality checks and supply quality support to all levels of the business
- Assist in processing data for SAP and reporting monthly KPI information
- Assist with maintaining the Integrated Management System
- Statistically analyze quality data/results to facilitate problem solving
- Create customer COA’s
- Investigate and assist in determining the root cause and corrective actions for customer complaints
- Close out actions from internal and external audits
- Conduct training if needed
- Organize trials for new products
- Support and drive continuous improvement throughout the plant
- Coordinate and participate in rework activity
- Manage raw material COA’s
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Who we are looking for...
Background & Experience
- Should be able to demonstrate strong experience in quality assurance and process improvement
- Manufacturing experience in related industry in a quality role
- Preferred Food Safety Certification (ISO 22000, ISO 22000-4, FSSC)
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems such as TQM, 6-Sigma and EHS Standards
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, SAP
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Proactive and creative problem solver with proven ability to multitask and manage deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Shape a better world with our partners through mindful packaging solutions.
Work with us
Plainfield, Illinois 60544