Logoplaste HQ is currently looking for a Process Specialist to integrate Trials department of Logoplaste Innovation Lab.
Reporting directly to the Ilab Trials Coordinator you will be required to work as an integral part of the team.
If you fit the profile, please submit your cv. This Recruitment process is confidential.
The Process Specialist (Extrusion Blow Moulding, Injection Moulding, Stretch Blow Moulding) is responsible for planning, executing and finalizing trials on product development, according to strict deadlines and specifications.
Is responsible not only for following the maintenance procedures and guarantee the good performance of equipment, but also for keeping the list of parts and molds updated.
Key tasks & Activities
- Follows projects schedule and deliver with quality and on time;
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to the internal clients.
- Contributes for warehouse management, storage, identification & inventory of production samples, moulds and additional tooling;
- Receives, identifies, notifies, registers and stores incoming goods (resins, moulds, plastic samples & others).
- Sets up Polymer Processing Machines, compressors, chillers and additional machine support equipment and guarantees the correct maintenance;
- Operates polymer processing machines, regulates process settings in order to obtain pre-series according to pre-defined specifications;
- Cooperates with PES on product evaluation of conformity to specifications;
- Monitors production runs, regulates material supply & additives, records machine processing parameters.
- Takes part on the multidisciplinary team to develop new solutions (packaging, technologies, others).
Who we are looking for…
Background and Experience
• Degree in Engineering (Mechanic, Electronic, Mechatronics or Polymers) - Mandatory;
• 0-3 years of experience in Process Engineering, Maintenance or Polymer Processing Technologies - Plus.
• Fluent in English and Portuguese - Mandatory;
• Experience in Maintenance - Plus;
• Experience in Polymer Processing Technologies - Plus;
• Strong knowledge in rigid plastic packaging development and production - Plus;
• Strong knowledge of mechanics and engineering;
• Knowledge in quality management;
• Microsoft Office.
• Teamwork skills along with an enthusiastic and proactive approach;
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• Initiative to question the current status, to propose improvements;
• Motivation to be part of the team and execute development/experimental work in several areas.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Shape a better world with our partners through mindful packaging
Work with us
Estrada da Malveira 900