Join the Logoplaste Team and receive SIGN-ON BONUS and INCENTIVES!
- $1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Overtime available!
- PLUS, excellent benefits!
- Support of equipment installation, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Identification of complex problems with mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic issues on all associated equipment (conveyors, compressors, chillers, programmable controllers, robots); review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Able to understand and complete PM’s based on PM schedules
- Understanding of machine processing and recipe management
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Identification of the appropriate tools and equipment needed to complete the job
- Assist with the organization and definition of maintenance/equipment standards
- Responsive to maintenance requests in a timely manner and complete maintenance reports as required
- Maintain plant equipment to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ability to work with vendors and/or contractors as required
- Order spare parts or services as required
- Make required changes or adjustments as required
- Implement operational improvements (spoilage, downtime, line speeds, etc.)
- Train others to operate equipment and produce products safely and efficiently
- Observes all company safety policies and procedures as well as maintain good housekeeping, GMP and Global Food Safety practices
- Update SAP PM entries on computer as required
- Maintain organization of spare parts
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Complete special projects and duties as assigned
- 3-5 years relevant manufacturing experience in plastics technology or a similar technical area
- Previous leadership/supervisory experience preferred
- Strong mechanical maintenance experience and strong knowledge hand and power tools
- Demonstrated understanding of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, including MS Office and SAP
- Able to work independently, identify problems and improve
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and complete in a timely manner with limited supervision
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for various times throughout the shift, to move or traverse in manufacturing area safely, to ascend/descend a ladder or stairs, to position self to work on manufacturing equipment
- Ability to drive a fork lift and achieve certification
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Shape a better world with our partners through mindful packaging solutions.
Work with us
Plainfield, Illinois 60544