Logoplaste UK, is currently seeking to recruit a Process Technician.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader you will be required to work as an integral part of the team and be able to demonstrate a good hands-on approach.
Key Tasks & Activities
- Operation, maintenance and improvement of the sites plastic packaging production machines
- Directs and monitors the execution of the production schedule
- Perform preventative and reactive maintenance on related equipment as required
- Performs production change overs and start up procedures
- Inspect the finished product – visual and/or by camera
- Execute quality checks
- Comply with company safety policy & procedures as well as maintain good housekeeping
Who we are looking for;
Background and Experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced factory production / manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of Health & Safety
- MS office experience
- Tool changes and planned maintenance would be advantageous
- Excellent team skills along with an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to their current role, whilst being an effective communicator at all levels.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, along with excellent organizational skills and job prioritization
- Good communication, flexibility and reliability are essential for this position.
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Shape a better world with our partners through mindful packaging solutions
Work with us
Reading RG1 1AX