Logoplaste UK are currently seeking to recruit Maintenance Engineers, following shift and working days, to build the support for the existing preventative maintenance team.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to work as an integral part of the team and be able to demonstrate a good hands-on approach.
Key tasks & Activities
- Plan and carry out scheduled preventative maintenance of all plant equipment on site
- Maintaining PPM schedules, work procedures and involvement in continuous improvement activities
- Respond to equipment faults and diagnosing breakdown problems to minimize downtime
- Plan, implement and coordinate safety programs to prevent or correct unsafe environmental working conditions. Promoting workplace and equipment safety by identifying and monitoring potential hazards to people or the sites equipment
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics experience
- Experience with PLC (Siemens)
- Use of SAP
- Ensuring part components are booked to correct SAP maintenance transactions
- Awareness and Adherence of Health and Safety Policies.
- Assistance may be required to undertake risk assessments
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- Electrically biased with strong Mechanical skills
- Proven track record of engineering experience
- NVQ level 3 / HNC qualified
- SAP Experienced
- Good logical thought process regarding fault diagnosis and rectification
- Knowledge of PLC’s and Inverter drives would be advantageous.
- 18th edition would be advantageous.
- Proficient with PC based systems (Excel, SAP) to oversee routine maintenance and organise repairs. Although training will be given
- Good understanding of Health & Safety
- Team ethic;
- Flexibility and proactive;
- Effective trouble shooter;
- Self-motivation and prepared to work diligently;
- Commitment and loyalty;
Full training will be given to the right candidate(s).
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Work with us
Reading RG1 1AX