Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Sustainability Reporting Analyst to integrate the Sustainability department.
Reporting directly to the Sustainability Manager, you will be required to work as an integral part of the team.
If you fit the profile, please submit your cv. This Recruitment process is confidential.
The Sustainability Reporting Analyst will work on a variety of initiatives to collect data, measure performance and drive actions that will deliver the Logoplaste Sustainability Strategy. The person will support the Sustainability Manager in assessing Logoplaste's sustainability performance and making informed decisions.
Key tasks & Activities
Data Collection and Report
- Collects data on Logoplaste’s sustainability indicators and liaises with internal teams to collect all relevant data;
- Analyses data and reports on Logoplaste’s sustainability indicators Users Support/ Tickets Management.
- Organizes information relevant to sustainability;
- Creates new documents pertaining to sustainability.
Sustainability Platforms and Report
- Understands required data and information for GRI Sustainability Report, Ecovadis and CDP platforms;
- Liaises with internal teams to collect all relevant information.
Who we are looking for…
Background and Experience
- Degree in Engineering; Management or Business Administration; Environmental Sciences; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
- No experience, or up to 1 year work experience but with a true interest in sustainability topics;
- Some understanding and curiosity on Sustainability related topics at a corporate level;
- Up to date with Sustainability matters worldwide.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Microsoft Office advanced level, specially Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with different teams;
- Team player and flexible with a proactive attitude;
- Good analytical skills.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Follow us on LinkedIn
LOGOPLASTE - SHAPING THE FUTURE TOGETHER
Work with us
Estrada da Malveira 900