Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a SAP Financial Consultant to integrate the SAP department.
Reporting directly to the SAP Financial Manager, you will be required to work as an integral part of the SAP team.
If you fit the profile, please submit your cv. This Recruitment process is confidential.
SAP Financial Consultant participates in SAP implementation projects and provides support to SAP users around the world.
Key tasks & Activities
- Supports critical Innovation projects, new processes, new technologies and ensures that project design supports future innovation in SAP;
- Is responsible for process re-engineering, enhancements to processes as well as its implementation in SAP System;
- Produces and/or review adequate documentation;
- Hands-on functional configuration, data analysis, design experience;
- Understands Logoplaste end-to-end processes and business flows from a system point of view;
- Ensures that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization's strategic goals;
- Ensures timely delivery of team deliverables;
- Creates and implements training strategies.
Users Support / Tickets Management
- Support and trouble-shooting of S/4HANA Finance area;
- Analyses, proposes and implements definitive solutions for the issues found;
- Solves problems related to Process Design and execution;
- Resolves functional and technical integration issues across SAP modules;
- Analyzes business requirements;
- Provides end user support.
Who we are looking for…
Background and Experience
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration (not mandatory);
- Background knowledge in accounting and legal reporting;
- Full lifecycle SAP implementation experience;
- Minimum 4 years of experience doing SAP implementation/ support;
- Strong knowledge on SAP Finance and Controlling modules such as Asset Accounting, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, General Ledger, Cost Center & Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders;
- Configuration experience in SAP Financial modules and integration with other SAP modules like MM, SD, PP, PM;
- Experience using reporting tools such as Analysis for Office or similar;
- Experience in testing and training;
- Knowledge on Treasury and Risk Management modules is considered a must;
- SAP Group Reporting or financial consolidation processes experience is appreciated;
- Experience using SAP Analytics Cloud for reporting or SAC Planning for Financial Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting is an advantage.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Extended SAP knowledge;
- FI, CO;
- Knowledge of financial integration processes;
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with different teams - cross company departments, external consultants, SAP users;
- Team player and flexible with a proactive attitude;
- Organization and analytical skills;
- Comply with and contribute to compliance with internal rules and procedures.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Follow us on LinkedIn
LOGOPLASTE - SHAPING THE FUTURE TOGETHER
Work with us
Estrada da Malveira 900