Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Plant Administrator to join the team in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Position: Plant Administrator
Reporting to: Plant Manager
The Plant Administrator is responsible for HR tasks and Operations reportings. This is full-time position that requires an individual that is self-motivated, willing to learn, and has a great attitude. Logoplaste Edmonton is a 24/7 manufacturing operation with a total of 42 employees.
Hours of Work:
Hours of work will be eight(8) hours per day, Monday to Friday.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES·
- Advertise positions internal and external
- Screen candidates
- Arrange assessment/interviews with appropriate personnel
- Organize internal and external training courses
- Organize/Facilitate orientation training for new employees
- Update absences on spreadsheet (monthly/Yearly for HR Reporting)
- Input data for HR reporting (KPI systems, KPI’s)
- Assist Team Leaders/Plant Manager with employee inquiries/issues
- Organization of agency staff, monitoring of time sheets and liaison with agencies
- Personnel management of files, procedures and policy
- Co-ordination work wear for all employees
- Monitor training hours
- Type offer letters and contracts of employment
- Attend meetings where necessary
- Document creations
- Any duties required by the management of the business
Daily, Weekly, Monthly - Operation Responsibilities
- Check and input production figures into SAP
- Ensure all production is completed on SAP before month end
- Complete delivery notes and send to the finance department every Month (Sales)
- Assist with material/product set-up on SAP
- Communicate with the Plant Manager/Logistics to ensure the stock check is complete on the 1st of every month
- Assist plant manager with month end (KPI’s)
- Check stock and create purchase orders for Raw material, cleaning materials & stationery
- Complete all purchase/Stock order queries
- Ensure all GRN’s are complete on SAP for all raw materials, purchase orders
- Communicate with vendors in regards to material, delivery, and invoice(s) matter
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Ongoing employee induction training
- Must be able to demonstrate strong, positive customer and people management skills
- Must be able to make decisions and carry out
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of relevant employment legislation, including Health and safety
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems – Excel, word, PowerPoint, SAP
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Work with others and give directions as required
Logoplaste Edmonton - Comprehensive employment package:
After completing 90 days of employment employee will be eligible to register for the benefits program. The benefits program includes 90% for Dental care and 100% for Extended Medical Care, Life Insurance is also included under the plan. The benefits program is 100% fully covered by Logoplaste Canada, the employee and eligible dependents can apply to be part of the program.
After completing 6 consecutive months with the company, employee can register for Registered Pension Plan (optional) – the company contributes up to 4% of the employee’s contribution for the year.
Annual Discretionary Bonus
The Company may provide an annual discretionary bonus to you where you have met your individual performance objectives as set out by the Company. In addition to your individual performance objectives, your bonus will be based on the Company’s overall profitability.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Work with us
Plainfield, Illinois 60544