Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Pricing and Financial Project Specialist to integrate the Pricing & Contract Management department of Logoplaste.
Reporting directly to the Head of Pricing & Contract Management, you will be required to work as an integral part of the team.
If you fit the profile, please submit your cv. This Recruitment process is confidential.
The Pricing and Financial Project Specialist reports to head of Pricing and Contract Management Department.
Performs financial feasibility analysis related to Logoplaste's contracts with customers. Gives support (internally and externally) about the contract pricing. Works with commercial/sales team, providing data or supporting the negotiation with customers, before, during and after contract elaboration.
Key tasks & Activities
Project Financial Analysis
- Elaborates financial projects for new contracts or renewal of contracts with customers;
- Interacts with commercial, technical and raw material team, for specific inputs and background, regarding each project;
- Calculates pricing using Logoplaste's ratio guidelines and financial methodology;
- Analyses pricing results and benchmarks with already existing Logoplaste businesses, to evaluate pricing range;
- Presents analysis conclusions to Head of PCM (or Chief Investment Officer, when applicable), for validation of approval;
- Prepares final proposal to be sent to the customer;
- Reviews proposals upon customer feedback and commercial challenges. Initiates and reviews the financial project cycle, including technical, raw material and financial inputs;
- Collects and analyses information from previous years, for customer contract renewal. Information includes all historical data, customer reports, internal profitability;
- Collects and analyses existing contracts or past proposals, for the same customer, to new projects;
- Elaborates (simulations) different financial and commercial scenarios;
- Elaborates feasibility studies, for specific internal or external requests;
- Documents, in a brief description, all project decisions and proposal framework, for historical records.
- Assists the elaboration of different contract types - confidentiality agreements (NDA), Letter of Intent (LoI) or final supply contract;
- Reads and interprets all contracts issued.
- Updates pricing on a regular basis, according to contractual agreements;
- Calculates reconciliation amounts (volume, bonus/penalties) for accrual posting. Sends information to Planning & Controlling department;
- Elaborates simulation impacts, upon request, for scenarios out of scope of contract rules;
- Participates in customer meetings as a support to commercial team, or business review meetings, upon request.
Internal Stakeholders Support
- Support day to day activities related with price or invoice issues, with internal departments or customers;
- Clarifies doubts related to specific commercial conditions, with internal departments or customers;
- Gathers all relevant contractual information, and updated the PCM contractual data repository;
- Prepares data to internal stakeholders to support decision making;
- Contacts with internal stakeholders - finance department, resign procurement, board, managing directors, commercial and technical.
Who we are looking for…
Background and Experience
- Degree in Finance;
- 3-6 years of experience in Auditing or Consulting;
- Previous contact with Industrial environment.
- Fluent in English (Mandatory);
- High Level of Excel knowledge (Mandatory);
- Availability to travel abroad.
- Good communication skills;
- Good self confidence/profile balance;
- Team player;
- Proactive attitude and able to work with low guidance.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Follow us on LinkedIn
LOGOPLASTE - SHAPING THE FUTURE TOGETHER
Work with us
Estrada da Malveira 900