Logoplaste HQ is currently looking for an IT System Administrator to integrate the IT department.
Reporting directly to the IT Service Manager you will be required to work as an integral part of the team.
If you fit the profile, please submit your cv. This Recruitment process is confidential.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the Infrastructure environments deployed within Logoplaste Network.
This position will integrate the Infrastructure support team, that assures the support for all systems, networks and security, but also actively participate on all IT projects.
Key tasks & Activities
- Actively participate on IT projects, mainly on Linux and Windows components;
- Properly identify, debug, and solve technical problems for local and remote sites;
- Provide second-line support either Linux and Windows Servers, VMWare or for Network and Security systems;
- Recommend, design and implement new solutions or procedures to improve the resilience, efficiency of the infrastructure;
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
Who we are looking for…
Background and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same or similar position;
- Strong knowledge of Linux and VMWare;
- Experience in project management and implementation of complex IT solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Linux and VMWare concepts;
- Strong knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud providers;
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory architecture;
- Good knowledge of network design and implementation;
- Good knowledge Office 365 platform;
- Proven experience conducting IT system troubleshooting and debugging, including the ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Excellent Team skills along with an enthusiastic and proactive approach;
- Autonomous, methodical, structured and well organized;
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to the current role, whilst being an effective communicator at all levels;
- Good communication, flexibility and reliability;
- Fluent in English;
- Availability to travel frequently.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Follow us on LinkedIn
LOGOPLASTE - SHAPING THE FUTURE TOGETHER
Work with us
Estrada da Malveira 900