Reporting to: IT Manager
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for receiving IT incidents and service requests, support users and users devices, and support the network. Aims to reduce incidents on IT Computers and Systems, by analyzing and solving, the root cause of the problems.
The Support Specialist will be an active member of the IT department and will participate in additional technology initiatives, such as network upgrades, corporate technology roll-out, new facilities implementations and meeting coordination.
Key Tasks & Activities…
- Receives and categorizes incidents and service requests
- Accesses remotely to IT devices
- Manages active directory users and emails
- Manages and supports Office 365 users and applications
- Deploys operating systems in computers
- Asks for suppliers support
- Installing, configuring and maintain Cisco internetwork environment
- Installing, configuring and maintain Windows and Linux Servers.
- Monitoring, tuning and optimizing the network
- Documenting the network and maintaining network documentation
- Analyses incident recurrence and trends
- Verifies systems compliance with IT policies
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Must be passionate about troubleshooting and technical support.
- Experience providing remote assistance over the phone or via email
- Experience in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Experience using and support cloud solutions (Office 365, SharePoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, LDAP, etc.)
- Familiarity with Cisco Command line
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- Experience with VMWare a plus
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated, results oriented
- Strong team player
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.