Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Finance and Operations Business Partner to integrate the Corporate Planning & Controlling team.
Reporting directly to the Senior Financial Controller you will be required to work as an integral part of the team.
If you fit the profile, please submit your CV. This Recruitment process is confidential.
The Finance and Operations Business Partner, works in the Corporate Planning & Controlling (CPC) department and manages all financial information regarding the countries under his/her scope ensuring that all stakeholders have a clear understanding of the financial performance. He also supports the operation team calculating the financial impact of defined measures.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Analysis of financial data;
- Coaching local operations on the financial outputs an internal control procedures;
- Produces monthly management accounts and reports;
- Liaison with professional advisors: auditors, legal & accounting;
- Manages the full budget process, forecasts and budget revisions;
- Calculates the impact of measures defined by operations;
- Monitor all the cost saving initiatives defined;
- Connection between Finance and Operations.
Who we are looking for...
Background & Experience:
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Management or industrial management;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Audit, Finance, Accounting, Controlling;
- Previous experience as Industrial Controller.
- Fluent in english and portuguese;
- MS Office with Advanced Excel.
- Analytical And Conceptual Thinking;
- Listening & Understanding;
- Problem Solving;
- Team Work & Cooperation.
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
Find your next job at our Careers page! www.logoplaste.com
SHAPING THE FUTURE TOGETHER
Work with us
Estrada da Malveira 900