Logoplaste Elst is currently seeking to recruit Multi Skilled Engineer to integrate the Engineering department. Reporting directly to Engineering Manager.
Key tasks & Activities
- Support the Production Manager and Shift Leaders in overseeing all the technical aspects, including:
- Maintenance and efficiency of the machine
- Preventive and correct maintenance
- Fixing of malfunctions
- Periodical inspections
- Training and supporting of Machine Operators
- Development and using of technical standards.
- Registration and reordering of stock for the inventory of the maintenance room.
Who we are looking for:
Background and Experience
- MBO level 4 technical, Electrical Engineering of Mechanical Engineering
- At least 1 year experience
- Knowledge of a production environment
- Knowledge about the working of machines and processes
- Technical knowledge (mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics and electrics.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and possibly SAP
- Can deal with stress
- Team player
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- A temporary contract with with the prospect of permanent employment
- A shitft allowance of 28%
- An excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
To apply, or for more information, please contact:
Diana Meeuwisz-van Diest, HR Manager, the Netherlands, email@example.com
Closing date: November 30, 2021
MINDFUL PLASTIC PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Our mission is to relentlessly push boundaries going beyond clients’ expectations to create a positive impact for rigid plastic packaging in the world.
Some might even call us experts in providing sustainable packaging. We develop meaningful solutions that meet our clients’ needs, and the needs of their clients, the consumers.
Founded in 1976, Logoplaste is a leading global designer and manufacturer of value-added rigid plastic packaging solutions to a wide range of worldwide blue-chip customers and well-known global FMCG.
Our business model is anchored to the development of strong partnerships with our customers through dedicated facilities, fully integrated within our customer’s premises: the Wall-to-Wall (W2W) business concept. It allows for “just-in-time” supply of packaging, eliminating the need for secondary packaging and all logistics associated with the transport of empty bottles, translating into a reduction in CO2 emissions.
Logoplaste is present in 18 countries: Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA and Vietnam.
Volg ons op LinkedIn
ACQUISITION TO HIS VACANCY IS NOT APPRECIATED.
Work with us
Reading RG1 1AX