Logoplaste Elst is currently seeking to recruit a Warehouse Operator to integrate in the Warehouse department.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager and Assistant Warehouse Manager you will be required to work as an integral part of the team.
Key tasks & Activities
- Create and control an effective way of stock storage
- Reporting use of products (pallets, times and other data)
- Minimize losses
- Cleaning working area
- Working according FIFO (First in, First out)
- Create safety transport movements
- Work according HACCP, Food Safety and Housekeeping regulations
- All other reasonable given work instructions.
Who we are looking for:
Background and Experience
- MBO level 2/3
- Experience and knowledge of logistics and warehouse
- You're flexible when it comes to working at different times
- Available immediately
- Forklift certificate
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Can deal with stress
- Team player
- 5-shift system
- Flexibility required
- A temporary contract with with the prospect of permanent employment
- A shift allowance 28%
- An excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
To apply, or for more information, please contact:
Diana Meeuwisz-van Diest, HR Manager, the Netherlands, email@example.com
Closing date: Oktober 4, 2021
Follow us on LinkedIn
ACQUISITION TO HIS VACANCY IS NOT APPRECIATED.
Work with us
Reading RG1 1AX