Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Material Handler to join the team in Lima, OH(USA).
Reporting to: Production Manager
The Material Handler position supports operations, maintains production flow, and provides accurate production ticketing and paperwork while keeping work areas organized and clean.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Maintains appropriate levels of prepare goods for production packaging
- Ensures product is properly labelled and recorded
- Monitors production to maintain levels needed to run efficiently
- Supports crew and production as needed
- Pulls stock, fills out shipping manifest accurately and loads trailers accurately and in a timely manner based on customer need and schedule
- Disposes of scrap as needed (possibly use bailer or grinder)
- Follow all safety rules and GMP guidelines
- May perform rework or sorting
- Maintain good housekeeping of the warehouse area
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- Previous forklift experience is required
- Ability to read and write English
- Perform basic math functions
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Warehouse Organization skills
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, Microsoft Office, SAP
Physical requirements and work environment
- Ability to sit, climb, stand, crawl, and bend at varying times throughout the assigned shift
- Ability to lift 50+lbs
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
Follow us on LinkedIn
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Work with us
Plainfield, Illinois 60544