Maintenance Supervisor-Lima, OH
Lima, United States of America
This job description is available in:
Join the Logoplaste Team!
Logoplaste is currently seeking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor, to join the plant team in Lima, OH
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Provide a safe working environment for all employees to ensure an acceptable incident rate.
- Ensure all Lockout procedures are followed.
- Will maintain facilities in compliance with AIB guidelines with the goal of achieving/maintaining “Superior” rating on audit.
- Facilitate a high quality communication with maintenance personnel to instill a team philosophy.
- Seek, develop, implement and facilitate training programs for all maintenance personnel.
- Interact with Quality Assurance Manager and Plant Manager to develop, implement and facilitate Standard Operating Conditions (SOCs).
- Assure Preventive Maintenance (PM) program is adhered to.
- Assure all maintenance projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Give direction to shift mechanics and line operators related to PM’s & projects.
- Maintain plant line efficiencies at or above budgeted levels.
- Ensure the facility (in general) is in good working order.
- Maintain high standard of plant housekeeping.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that a quality product is produced
- Maintain and Manage parts room inventories with min/max levels.
- Supervises the process adjustments made during production on the blow molders and all auxiliary equipment
- Participates and reports trials for improvement of process of product, such as light weighting, increasing line speeds, reduction of efficiency losses on all equipment
- Works with the customer in the continuous improvement of the operation
- Maintain low level of regrind production and high level of regrind usage.
- Continually decrease the generation of contaminated materials.
- Maintain low levels of raw material spoilage.
Background & Experience
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.
- Minimum of five years industrial maintenance mechanic experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Years of Experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Work with us
14420 Van Dyke Road
Plainfield, Illinois 60544
Plainfield, Illinois 60544
Monday through Friday
9am - 5pm CST