Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Machine Operator, to join the team in Martinsburg, WV (USA).
Reporting to: Plant Manager
The Machine Operator is responsible for operating site specific equipment (Extrusion, Injection or Blow Molding) and meeting all production, quality and safety requirements.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Efficient operation of machines and other associated equipment to produce plastic products according to specification
- Set up and troubleshoot equipment and processes
- Perform material handling procedures as required
- Perform and assist with mold changes as required
- Complete all required quality checks, systems checks, production records and logs accurately
- Assist in machine start-ups and shut-downs
- Perform preventative maintenance on related equipment as required
- Follow established quality procedures
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures as well as maintain good housekeeping, GMP Practices and Global Food Safety Practices
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of hand tools
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- Interest to work in a modern facility with state-of-the-art machinery. Experience in a similar role or experience working in a factory environment or experience working as a craftsman. A previous work experience in the plastics industry would be considered an advantage but is not a must.
- Warehouse knowledge/able to drive a forklift
- Working knowledge of computer systems, including MS Office
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire
Work with us
Plainfield, Illinois 60544