Join the Logoplaste Team and receive SIGN-ON BONUS and INCENTIVES!
- $1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Overtime available!
- PLUS, excellent benefits!
Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Mechanic, to join the plant team in Kansas City (USA).
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for managing mechanical reliability for the plant. Supports the Plant and Production Manager with all aspects of mechanical maintenance.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Changeover, repair and troubleshoot all plant production equipment (blow molding and extrusion and all associated equipment)
- Support of equipment installation, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Identification of complex problems with mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic issues on all associated equipment (conveyors, compressors, chillers, programmable controllers, robots); review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Understanding of machine processing and recipe management
- Observes all company safety policies and procedures as well as maintain good housekeeping, GMP and Global Food Safety practices
- Update SAP PM entries on computer as required
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma (or GED/High School Certification); prefer Technical School Certification
- 3-5 years relevant manufacturing experience in plastics technology or a similar technical area
- Previous leadership/supervisory experience preferred
- Strong understanding of PLC controls
- Strong mechanical maintenance experience and strong knowledge hand and power tools
- Demonstrated understanding of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
-Demonstrated knowledge of repairing and maintaining hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, including MS Office and SAP
-Good working knowledge of troubleshooting problems with electrical equipment
- Able to calibrate and maintain circuitry
-Able to read and interpret wiring diagrams
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
Work with us
Plainfield, Illinois 60544