Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a North America Human Resources VP to integrate the Human Resources team of Logoplaste.
Reporting directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer, you will have 3 direct reports and 5 indirect reports + 1 Intern reporting to the Compensation and Benefits Manager.
If you fit the profile, please submit your cv. This Recruitment process is confidential.
The North America HR VP should work collaboratively with other areas, and align the HR strategy to the business strategy so as to work together to achieve Logoplaste´s purpose.
To achieve that the company has the necessary Talents, to promote the efficiency of the personnel and the good interpersonal relations to fulfill the organizational objectives.
Establishing the global Human Resources strategy.
Ensuring compliance with Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
Optimizing Human Resources processes.
Evaluating the evolution of key Human Resources indicators.
Disseminating the image of the Human Resources service.
Key tasks & Activities
‑ Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the HR organization (and then the other departments) and carry out the best deployment of human resources;
- Manage organization and people reviews sessions following the correct implementation of the process with the work plan established therein.
‑ Support and develop all direct and indirect reports;
‑ Provide guidance on employee relations issues;
‑ Manage performance reviews (Define annual objectives to HR team aligned with regional and global strategy…) + compensation and benefits processes for HR Teams;
- Manage and implement non-technical training programs (a dedicated worldwide department is in charge of technical training), ensuring the constant improvement of performance, motivation, as well as ensuring the development of employees with potential so as to prepare them for succession processes in key positions.
Recruitment & Retention
- Liaise with USA Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager to define criteria, procedures and manage the process of attraction, recruitment, selection and retention;
- Ensure that the business areas have at their disposal human capital appropriate to their needs, with quality and in due time.
- Manage, implement, and ensure programs that enable the improvement of HR indicators at the country level for the USA and Canada;
- Make sure USA and Canada, report consistent data and act on the KPIs to be improved;
- Have analytical reports on the evolution of the workforce and personnel costs, as well as staff turnover, overtime, absenteeism, gender rate, and others that the company deems relevant;
- Evaluates the evolution of key Human Resources indicators and discuss them with Managers and HR Team.
- Ensure actions to provide an adequate engagement environment, by establishing adequate levels of communication, motivation and relationship within employees, maintaining high morale and, consequently, high productivity rates.
Compensation and Benefits
‑ Ensure payroll system and subsystem, personnel administration, taxes. Implement compensation and benefits policies in order to ensure internal balance and external competitiveness of practices of remuneration of the firm;
‑ Manage HR compensation and benefits budget in USA and Canada;
‑ Monthly approval on all USA and Canada payroll, validating employee costs;
‑ Oversee payroll and legislative compliance of countries.
- Implement HR programs defined by Corporate;
‑ Optimize Local Human Resources processes;
‑ Oversee the communication process, new HR projects & processes within the region under guidance from CHRO and Corporate HR;
‑ Deliver new projects to region on time and on budget;
‑ Attend regular HR meetings with CHRO, Corporate HR, and regional Directors to ensure alignment on HR projects;
‑ Give advice and feedback and works to develop proactive solutions to recurring team challenges
Who we are looking for…
Background and Experience
- Bachelor in Administration, Industrial Relations or related career (mandatory);
- Postgraduate preferably in Human Resources (it's a plus);
- 10 years of minimum experience, including at least 5 in manufacturing (24/24, 7/7) leading all areas and large projects of Human Resources and Change Management in transnational
- Previous knowledge of plastic injection context (it's a plus).
- Fluent English (mandatory);
- A second language is desirable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of Success Factors;
- Availability to travel to plants in the USA and Canada.
- Opening up a positive work climate;
- Ability to transmit company values;
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to new situations;
- Analytical and Conceptual Thinking;
- Planning and organization;
- Tolerance under pressure;
- Creativity in the way you get your results;
- Customer orientation;
- Business vision.
Logoplaste is an equal opportunities employer, where the foundation of our culture and our drive is based on Diversity & Inclusion. At Logoplaste we are all unique and different, everyone is accepted and respected for who they are. This is our strength.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Shape a better world with our partners through mindful packaging solutions
Work with us
Estrada da Malveira 900